Sunday, January 6, 2019

Welcome

Hello everyone!!!!   My name is Andrew Grey and I am a romance author as well as a lover of food.   I also a very picky eater.  My family will tell you stories about the things I will and won't eat.  For years I tried to hide the things I didn't like, especially when I'm in public because for a very long time, I was ashamed of it.  Let's face it, there are a number of foods that I do not ever want to eat and I may as well be up front about it.

My husband, Dominic, spent many years as a pastry chef and he is an amazing cook.  I love him dearly, for many reasons, but partly because he never makes meals that I don't like, but that often means that he either makes something different for himself or that he goes without eating some of the things he likes.

So this blog is a way for me to exorcise my reluctance and try to deal with the fact that I make my husband's life more difficult because of my pickiness.

It is my hope that together we can discuss and laugh over things I don't like as well as some of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever encountered.  So stay tuned. I hope there is plenty of fun in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment